As we move into a phase of learning to live with Covid-19, we appreciate that some may still be concerned that it will affect their wedding with us and we hope the below information will provide you with the clarity you need.
Are we still running weddings & events at Bourton Hall?
Yes – we are currently holding weddings and, as of the 24th February 2022, there are no longer any legal restrictions relating to Covid-19. Whilst we are not imposing any covid-related restrictions on our couples and their guests, we do have the following guidelines that we are kindly asking guests, staff & 3rd-party suppliers to follow until further notice:
- We ask that you respect each other’s personal space, making room for other people to keep their distance if they so wish
- Both staff and guests are welcome to wear face coverings if they so wish – this is at the complete discretion of each individual.
- Wash your hands frequently throughout the day at the hand wash / sanitiser stations provided.
- Get tested if you experience any symptoms including a new persistent dry cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- Isolate in your home & avoid contact with others if you test positive – whilst this is no longer a legal requirement, we ask this in the interest of the wellbeing of all guests & staff.
If you would like to add any additional or stricter guidelines for guests to follow on your special day then please discuss this with your Personal Wedding Manager and we would be more than happy to assist.
For further information about our Covid-19 policy, our office team is only happy to help and is contactable by email – email@example.com.
Are we still holding viewing appointments at Bourton Hall?
Yes, we are currently able to offer either on-site viewings, or private virtual tours of Bourton Hall using cutting edge 3D technology. To arrange a viewing appointment, virtual or on-site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve booked my wedding and would like to come and visit Bourton Hall – can I?
Our 3D virtual tour is now available to use by all of our couples that have weddings booked with us – please email email@example.com for your personal login details. If you’d like to see the venue in real life again (which is understandable!) then please contact us on the above email to arrange a time that is convenient, but we do ask that only the couple attend – our virtual tours are fabulous for showing your family around!
My wedding is directly impacted by newly-announced government restrictions, what should I do?
If your wedding has been directly impacted by newly announced restrictions, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options. If your concern is a result of a government update that has just been announced, please bear in mind that we will be hearing these updates at the same time as you do so we may need some time to process before we can move forward.
I have a wedding booked at Bourton Hall in the coming months and I am worried about how Covid-19 will affect it, what should I do?
Please raise any concerns with either your personal wedding manager or via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will respond as soon as we can.
We’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you to Bourton Hall soon. In the meantime, stay safe,
The Bourton Hall Team
Last Updated: 2nd March2022